Founder, Michell Huber, loves this Caribbean-inspired pork dish. It’s light, juicy, and absolutely delicious! Perfect for a hot summer day! Serve over white or brown rice.
- 1.5 - 2lb pork tenderloin
- 1.5 tablespoons Caribbean jerk seasoning – salt free
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 8 sliced rings of fresh pineapple
- 1 red onion, cut in rings
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 limes
- Preheat grill to medium
- Mix the jerk seasoning and ½ tablespoon salt in a small bowl.
- Rub the mixture evenly over the pork.
- Add cooking spray to the grill rack.
- Add pork to grill.
- Grill about 16 - 18 minutes or until the thermometer registers 145 degrees, turning to grill all sides.
- Put pork on a cutting board and cover with foil for 5 minutes.
- Place pineapple slices on the grill for 3 minutes on each side.
- Mix oil, onion, cilantro, and salt in a small bowl.
- Cut pineapple slices in half or leave them whole; your preference.
- Put cooked pineapple slices in the bowl and mix to cover.
- Cut one inch pork slices across the grain and place on a platter.
- Cover the pork in the pineapple mixture.
- Cut the limes in quarters and squeeze juice onto the platter.
- Add lime quarters to the plate.