My oh my! It's been a busy couple months since the beginning of the year. What's new?
We only offer full customized private events; no more pop-up events means you choose the chef, the menu, and we come to you!
We've partnered with some incredible people to bring some of the most unique events in Austin.
Our chefs are still rocking the kitchen counter, while we create events that create memories for years!
- We've created an incredible two-day experience with the help of our friends at Hill Country Casitas and The Drippery Tours. Celebrate food, fun, and Hill Country wineries, distilleries, or breweries, and spend two nights in luxurious casitas just 45 minutes west of Austin.
- Bring your family and friends out to the farm, where we partner with Skinny Lane Farms to bring you an intimate cooking experience using produce that you pick from their organic garden, and you get to play with donkeys, chickens, goats and more!
- We still offer incredible private events for small groups. We especially love multi-generational groups. We have the know how to get everyone in on the action, even the little ones.
- Our Corporate Team Building events are still second to none! Teams can cook, family-style or ratchet up the action in an Iron Chef-style competition!
- We've created intimate in-home couple's cooking sessions where you and your honey create an incredible experience with the help of our talented chefs.
We are also honored to have been asked by Down Syndrome Association of Central Texas to lead classes for their teens and young adults. We are so excited to be a part of such a wonderful organization and look forward to helping people with Down Syndrome experience about the flavors of the world.
Lastly, we'll be cooking at PAWs Dinner by the Bite on March 22, raising money for Austin's wonderful no-kill shelter, at Wilson AC & Appliance.
I hope that you will get your friends together and ask us to create a fun event for you!