Hands-on Cooking Experiences in Austin
Your group will be led by one of our talented home cooks or chefs in a cultural exchange, developing new skills, while taking a deep dive into a different culture through food. Learn how to make Pho, dive into Paella, or cut your own hand-made pasta.
After the hands-on experience, everyone will dine together, sharing the satisfaction of creating a new cuisine and discovering secrets to an unexplored culture.
Each event is unique to your goals and budget. We can create simple events in a home kitchen or use one of our partner kitchens in the Austin area.
This event is perfect for groups of 8-15. If you have a larger group, consider our fun Iron Chef style event competitions.
Each cooking experience offers:
- Intimate small group classes and hands-on learning.
- Authentic ethnic foods, taught by international chefs and home cooks who love to share their cuisines and stories.
- Four courses of some of the best food you will ever eat!
- Fully-customized menus, incorporating food restrictions.
- Everyone takes home a recipe book so that you can recreate the magic at home!
- You don't do any dishes or clean up your kitchen. We bring everything, including the cookware and groceries. Your dishes will be loaded, and your kitchen will be spotless when we are done.
- We specialize in multi-generational cooking. Kids are welcome!
Let us create a spectacular event for you!