This getaway will envelope you in Hill Country serenity, tours of some of the best wineries in Texas, and authentic, hands-on cooking in a scenic outdoor kitchen.
Start your trip with a beautiful night under the stars, enjoying the peace and quiet of the country with those you love being near. Make a bonfire, or enjoy your own outdoor fireplace in the luxurious lodging at Hill Country Casitas .
Sleep in the next morning, enjoying the comfy beds, and drink coffee while listening to the birds sing. Need a massage or yoga to get your day going? We'll arrange it.
Our friends at The Drippery Tours will pick you up for a fully customized day exploring wineries, distilleries, or breweries. Relax, drink in the beauty of the day.
Enjoy a hike when you return, or just lay in a hammock.
The evening is ripe for a fun-filled, hands-on cooking experience with one of our chefs; perfect your sushi skills, dive into Paella, or reminisce about days in Tuscany while you make hand-made gnocchi. Cook as much or as little as you want. Our personal chefs will take care of everything. Hill Country Casita's has an incredible outdoor kitchen that lets you feast under the stars.
Let your food settle while you gaze at the roaring bonfire, play some bags, or just do nothing. Snuggle in for the night with warm memories, full bellies, and a smile.
Rise the next morning, refreshed, relaxed, and ready to take on the world.
This event is perfect for groups big or small. Bring the girls out for a couple days of bonding, host a bachelorette or bachelor event, celebrate a special occasion with your favorite people, or just do it because you need a break.
Each experience offers:
- Two glorious nights in the luxury of Hill Country Casitas.
- A personalized tour of hill country's best wineries, distilleries, or breweries.
- Authentic ethnic foods, taught by international chefs and home cooks who love to share their cuisines and stories.
- Four courses of some of the best food you will ever eat!
- Fully-customized menus, incorporating food restrictions.
- Everyone takes home a recipe book so that you can recreate the magic at home!
- Optional: yoga, massage, additional meals, additional nights, transportation to/from point of origination. Need something else? Ask us, and we'll do our best to make it happen.
Events prices are based on number of people, time of year, days of the week. The best deals will come with groups of at least ten, during the week, in low seasons.
Want to learn more? Send us a message, and we'll help you plan the perfect getaway!